Simply stirred in a mug or processed until frothy, this fragrant hot beverage is sure to please. Include this mix in the Good Neighbour gift basket. Make sure you give directions below.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 3 ingredients small bowl. Spoon into jar with tight fitting lid.
- 2Layer remaining 4 ingredients, in order give, on top of brown sugar mixture in jar. Makes about 2 2/3 cups.
- 3DIRECTIONS FOR AMARETTO MOCHACCINO:.
- 4Stir contents of jar before measuring. Measure 1/4 to 1/3 cup Amaretto Mochaccino Mix into small mug. Add 1 cup boiling water or hot milk. Stir until mix is dissolved. For a fancier hot beverage, carefully process Mix and hot liquid in blender until frothy. Pour into mug. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, if desired. Makes about 1 cup.
- 5DIRECTIONS FOR DOUBLE AMARETTO MOCHACCINO: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons almond flavoured liqueur (such as Amaretto). Stir and enjoy!
- 6Company’s Coming Christmas Gifts from the Kitchen.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Mochaccino Mix
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.5
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 424.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 66.1 g
- Protein 14.5 g