Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simply stirred in a mug or processed until frothy, this fragrant hot beverage is sure to please. Include this mix in the Good Neighbour gift basket. Make sure you give directions below.
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons almond flavoring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk powder
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa, sifted if lumpy
- 2⁄3 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee granules
- Combine first 3 ingredients small bowl. Spoon into jar with tight fitting lid.
- Layer remaining 4 ingredients, in order give, on top of brown sugar mixture in jar. Makes about 2 2/3 cups.
- DIRECTIONS FOR AMARETTO MOCHACCINO:.
- Stir contents of jar before measuring. Measure 1/4 to 1/3 cup Amaretto Mochaccino Mix into small mug. Add 1 cup boiling water or hot milk. Stir until mix is dissolved. For a fancier hot beverage, carefully process Mix and hot liquid in blender until frothy. Pour into mug. Top with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles, if desired. Makes about 1 cup.
- DIRECTIONS FOR DOUBLE AMARETTO MOCHACCINO: Add 1 to 2 tablespoons almond flavoured liqueur (such as Amaretto). Stir and enjoy!
- Company’s Coming Christmas Gifts from the Kitchen.
I made for my Christmas food baskets for family gift this year. This is really good and a great addition to my baskets!