Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Gourmet Magazine, March 1996 issue.
Make and share this Amaretto Mimosa recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups fresh orange juice, strained
- 1⁄4 cup almond flavored liqueur
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- In a pitcher stir together orange juice and liqueur.
- Fill each of 6 champagne flutes halfway with some juice mixture and top off with sparkling wine.
These were a big big hit at Easter...I used Presecco
Hubby and I enjoyed two glasses of this...The amaretto aded a nice touch. Thanks for posting, as I will make again!
I love mimosas and Ameretto so I knew this recipe could not fail! I really liked the flavor that the Ameretto added. If you don't like it sweet, use a less and adjust it to your tastes. Very nice drink for a romanitic evening, a house full of guests, or to toast the New Year! Thanks Katie for posting!