1/1 Photo of Amaretto Hot Chocolate for Two
My husband and I had a craving for hot chocolate, so I came here to search for a recipe. I found one for Mexican Hot Chocolate (#37417) and tweaked it for what we had a taste for (and the ingredients we had on hand)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put milk in a 4 Cup measuring cup, or other larger microwave safe dish (to leave room for stiring).
- 2Add cocoa, sugar and almond extract.
- 3Microwave for 3 minutes or until hot.
- 4Whisk (or just stir) until combined.
- 5Serve topped with whipped cream or marshmallows.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Hot Chocolate for Two
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 312.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 151.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 11.5 g