Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Micowave recipe that is really easy.
Make and share this Amaretto Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 3⁄4 cup slivered almonds or 3⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Mix chocolate chips and milk in a bowl, cover loosely and microwave on High for 3 minutes.
- Stir until smooth then add flavorings.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan that has been sprinkled with the almonds.
- Let cool and cut into 1-inch squares.
This recipe will yield a somewhat expensive mess of inedible glop. If you are resourceful you can turn it into frosting, otherwise, what a waste.