Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This adds a bit of a creamy cheesecake flavor to your favorite fresh fruit. Very easy yet elegant. Goes very well with any fruit; my favorite is strawberries. would also make a nice dip to dip fruit into as an appetizer.
- 1.5 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons vanilla liqueur (Amaretto)
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 -3 pints fresh fruit
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream with mixer at medium speed.
- Blend in sugar, liqueur, and cream.
- Put fruit in serving dishes and spoon cream cheese mixture over fruit.
- Serve and enjoy.