1/6 Photos of Amaretto French Toast W/Amaretto Butter and Syrup
A really special breakfast for that special occasion! Try Irish Cream instead of Amaretto, for a different flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For butter, combine softened butter and 2 tbls. amaretto until well blended.
- 2For syrup: In small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup amaretto and syrup. Heat to boiling.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool to warm.
- 4For French toast: In large skillet over medium high, melt some butter.
- 5In shallow bowl mix all remaining ingredients except bread.
- 6Dip bread slices in mixture until just soaked through.
- 7Cook in butter until both sides are golden brown.
- 8Serve immediately with Amaretto butter and Amaretto Syrup.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto French Toast W/Amaretto Butter and Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.7
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 167.5 mg
- Sodium 855.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 108.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 35.1 g
- Protein 20.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: