Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Giada De Laurentis
- 1 1⁄2 quarts vanilla gelato or 1 1⁄2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups espresso, chilled
- 3⁄4 cup Amaretto
- 2 cups cream soda, chilled
- almonds, chopped & toasted for garnish (optional)
- Place 2 scoops of gelato or ice cream in each of 6 fountain glasses.
- Pour 1/4 cup of espresson and 2 tablespoons amaretto over each.
- Fill the glasses with the cream soda, and serve at once with a straw and long fountain spoons.
- Garnish with nuts on the side of the dish, optional.