Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something I would love...disguised liquor (Italian-style). From TipsyBartender.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Amaretto (or more to taste)
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 scoops coffee ice cream
- 1 ounce espresso coffee
- cookie (amaretti, pirouette rolled cookies, etc.)
- Place 1 scoop vanilla ice cream into two fountain glasses each. On top of each, place a scoop of coffee ice cream.
- Pour 1/2 ounce espresso and 1 1/4 ounce amaretto over each.
- Garnish with cookies and/or strawberries.