Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This sounded like a great recipe for the holidays, so I thought I'd pass it along 8)
Make and share this Amaretto Eggnog Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Tear bread into chunks.
- Beat the eggs into the eggnog and then add the amaretto and vanilla.
- Pour over bread.
- With hands, mix until it has texture like very wet, soft stuffing.
- You may need to add more Amaretto,for proper texture (It will set up as it bakes).
- Add the raisins.
- Bake about 45 minutes, uncovered.
- You may serve warm or cold.
This is an excellent bread pudding for the holidays with the eggnog and Amaretto flavor. I sprinkled a light coating of brown sugar on the top of mine for a little caramelizing affect. The recipe is not written very well, for beginners that need to follow step by step insturctions. This recipe does not tell you when to put the sugar or the cinnamon.