Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Dip, shmip! I could eat this with a spoon!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons Kahlua or 3 tablespoons other coffee-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit (strawberries, pineapple chunks, orange wedges and/or sliced bananas)
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, half-and-half, instant pudding mix, Kahlua, amaretto and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with fresh fruit for dipping.
I made this as a dip for fruit for a bridal shower. Everyone loved it. I also think it would make a great filling for a cake. It's delicious.
I made this for a Hawaiian ethnic dinner night & it went over wonderfully. I love the addition of the Kaluha & Amaretto flavours. Thanks for sharing.