Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Can't say much but YUM! I always mess up rice pudding when I do it on the stove. Not only is this baked, but the amaretto is such a great flavor twist!
Top Review by Dorel
I made this with french vanilla that was the only flavor I could find. It sounded to sweet to me so I halved the sugar and it was still to sweet. Maybe I will try again using less sugar.
- 1 pint amaretto flavored coffee creamer
- 5 cups of cooked white rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter a small rectangular glass baking dish or a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and pour into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle additional cinnamon and nutmeg on top, if desired.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Cool completely and serve with whipped cream.