Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Bon Appetit. A yummy drink. I love this. I did not use the clementines the recipe calls for but did use orange slices as a garnish.
- 473.18 ml cranberry juice cocktail
- 236.59 ml vodka
- 118.29 ml Amaretto
- 44.37 ml fresh orange juice
- ice cube
- clementine, peeled, separated into segments
- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher. Cover and chill until ready to serve. DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Keep refrigerated.
- To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes. Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture. Cover and shake vigorously. Strain into 2 Martini glasses. Garnish each with clementine segment. Repeat 3 times with ice cubes, remaining vodka mixture, and clementine segments.