Recipe by Annacia
The tang of the cranberry juice is balanced by the smoothness of the amaretto and vodka.
Top Review by Mia in Germany
Sipping this tart dream just right now - a cocktail like I would have created it had I enough imagination to create cocktails! Annacia, I used to love you because of non-alcoholic coffee and cocoa creations, now I love you even more because of this! Finally a cocktail I like and can have because it doesn't have so much sugar :D I didn't use orange juice but my own home made orange extract (orange peel in vodka), and it matches like a dream. Made for Chose Your Event Party Tag Game. This IS Party, you bet!!
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 cup vodka
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- ice cube
- clementine, peeled, separated into segments
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Keep refrigerated.
- To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 Martini glasses.
- Garnish each with clementine segment.
- Garnish with clementine segments.