1/3 Photos of Amaretto Cranberry Kiss
The tang of the cranberry juice is balanced by the smoothness of the amaretto and vodka.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher.
- 2Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- 4Keep refrigerated.
- 5To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- 6Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture.
- 7Cover and shake vigorously.
- 8Strain into 2 Martini glasses.
- 9Garnish each with clementine segment.
- 10Garnish with clementine segments.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Cranberry Kiss
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: