Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The tang of the cranberry juice is balanced by the smoothness of the amaretto and vodka.
Make and share this Amaretto Cranberry Kiss recipe from Food.com.
- Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto, and orange juice in pitcher.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- DO AHEAD: Can be prepared 1 day ahead.
- Keep refrigerated.
- To make 2 drinks, fill cocktail shaker with ice cubes.
- Pour in scant 1 cup vodka mixture.
- Cover and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 Martini glasses.
- Garnish each with clementine segment.
- Garnish with clementine segments.
Sipping this tart dream just right now - a cocktail like I would have created it had I enough imagination to create cocktails! Annacia, I used to love you because of non-alcoholic coffee and cocoa creations, now I love you even more because of this! Finally a cocktail I like and can have because it doesn't have so much sugar :D I didn't use orange juice but my own home made orange extract (orange peel in vodka), and it matches like a dream. Made for Chose Your Event Party Tag Game. This IS Party, you bet!!
I did it for 2 in a shaker with ice. I used blood orange juice. It was so yummy. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Gimme 5 tag game
Mmmm. This is just like a kiss! Smooth and delicious. Thanks for sharing!