Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came to me by way of the Recipe Adoption. I hope that you will enjoy as much as I do!!!! Edited to add note that per Marg's review, sugar can be added to taste. Thanks Marg!
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
- 1⁄3 cup Amaretto
- dessert topping, Dessert topping should be in a pressurized can.
- In a 2-cup measure stir together water and instant coffee crystals.
- Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power for about 4 minutes or just till steaming hot.
- Stir in Amaretto.
- Serve in mugs.
- Top each mug of coffee mixture with some dessert topping.
Very nice after dinner coffee. Made as directed with no sugar.
Don't let the instant coffee fool you! This comes out so good. I added a little bit of splenda and next time I make this I'll be sure to make a double cup for myself- its that good! Made for the Comfort Cafe 2010.
Yum! Totally awesome! DH and I enjoyed this today after shopping at a bulk store today. Nice afternoon treat. Made for the 2010 Winter Comfort Cafe tag game.