Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Delicious..this will make 8 pint sized gifts..great to include in a gift basket...be sure to keep some on hand for yourself.....Yummy!!!
- 10 1⁄2 cups non-fat powdered milk
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 16 ounces powdered amaretto flavored coffee creamer
- 3 1⁄2 cups Nestles Quik
- 2 3⁄4 cups non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients with wire whisk and divide evenly among 8 pint jars.
- Please attach the following instructions on each jar.Use card stock, self adhesive labels.use your imagination -- make each one decorative if you choose.
- Combine 3 heaping tablespoons of cocoa mix into 1 cup hot water or milk.
This is a great drink, but the amounts are wrong. This made 6 quarts in the end. Much more for me and my family! Thanks for the great idea.
I made this mix to go in my Christmas food baskets for family this year and it is so delicious! It will be enjoyed by all that I give to!
I scaled this recipe down for a 1 pint jar. I made this for a christmas gift this year. I haven't tried the mix but I am sure its good :) Thanks for sharing the recipe!