Recipe by ~Rebecca~
Delicious cookie with chocolate chips, coconut, almonds and subtle amaretto flavor.
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) or 1 cup margarine, softened (2 sticks)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup sliced almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On waxed paper, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and sugars until creamy. Beat in eggs, amaretto, and extract. Reduce speed to low; beat in flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds.
- Drop dough by heaping measuring tablespoons, 2 inches apart, on ungreased large cookie sheet. Bake cookies 10-12 minutes or until golden around edges. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.
- Repeat with remaining dough. Store cookies in tightly covered container at room temperature up to 1 week or in freezer up to 3 months.