Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is an impressive dessert that takes the ordinary to extraordinary!. I suppose you could substitute another liqueur but it is awesome the way it is. I must say I prefer homemade whipped cream on top, but that's just me.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix (cook & serve)
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 7 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- Pour dry pudding mix into medium sauce pan.
- Add chopped chocolate and gradually add milk and amaretto.
- Stir over medium heat until chocolate melts & pudding comes to a boil.
- When thickened, divide into custard cups.
- Refrigerate until cold.