Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
nice round cookie, no baking, keeps for a good month...
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips or 236.59 ml grated chocolate
- 44.37 ml unsalted butter
- 44.37 ml granulated sugar
- 9.85 ml instant coffee granules
- 4.92 ml hot water
- 29.58 ml amaretto liqueur
- 295.73 ml crushed macaroons (amaretti cookies)
- 118.29 ml chopped blanched almond
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder or 59.14 ml icing sugar
- In the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate, butter, sugar, coffee and water.
- Place over low heat and simmer until all melted and combined.
- Remove from heat.
- Add amaretto, cookie crumbs, and almonds.
- Chill dough, until firm enough to handle.
- Make small balls.
- Roll in powdered sugar, or sifted cocoa.
- Place in airtight container and store in the fridge.
- Keeps up to a month.
- Should make 24 cookies.