nice round cookie, no baking, keeps for a good month...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup grated chocolate
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 1/4 cups crushed macaroons (amaretti cookies)
- 1/2 cup chopped blanched almond
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder or 1/4 cup icing sugar
- 1In the top of a double boiler, combine the chocolate, butter, sugar, coffee and water.
- 2Place over low heat and simmer until all melted and combined.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Add amaretto, cookie crumbs, and almonds.
- 5Chill dough, until firm enough to handle.
- 6Make small balls.
- 7Roll in powdered sugar, or sifted cocoa.
- 8Place in airtight container and store in the fridge.
- 9Keeps up to a month.
- 10Should make 24 cookies.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Chocolate Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 2.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: