Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
If Chocolate is your thing. Then You will love these rich little tarts. They can also be made alcohol free as well as reduced calorie!1
- 10 -12 prepared miniature tart shells (3 inch)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Bake your tart shells per instructions on package. Cool.
- In large bowl combine: condensed milk,pudding mix, cocoa,liqueur and beat with mixer until combined. Refrigerate for 5 minute Then fold in the thawed Cool-Whip.
- Fill your prepared tart crust and refrigerate until serving time.
- For alcohol free version use 4 t water and 1-1/2 teaspoons Almond extract in place of Amaretto.
- To reduce the calories you may also use Fat-Free condensed milk and Cool-Whip Free, as well as sugar-free instant pudding!
this is wonderful. so rich. so creamy. almost like mousse. i made this in a 6 in. graham crust made a day ahead,. each aslice got a dallop of sweet cream and choc. shavings. the real trick is to use only use the highest quality amaretto. makes all the difference in the world. cheaper brands leave a sharp after taste.