Recipe by Koechin (Chef)
If Chocolate is your thing. Then You will love these rich little tarts. They can also be made alcohol free as well as reduced calorie!1
Top Review by gahousewife
this is wonderful. so rich. so creamy. almost like mousse. i made this in a 6 in. graham crust made a day ahead,. each aslice got a dallop of sweet cream and choc. shavings. the real trick is to use only use the highest quality amaretto. makes all the difference in the world. cheaper brands leave a sharp after taste.
- 10 -12 prepared miniature tart shells (3 inch)
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 4 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate fudge pudding
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake your tart shells per instructions on package. Cool.
- In large bowl combine: condensed milk,pudding mix, cocoa,liqueur and beat with mixer until combined. Refrigerate for 5 minute Then fold in the thawed Cool-Whip.
- Fill your prepared tart crust and refrigerate until serving time.
- For alcohol free version use 4 t water and 1-1/2 teaspoons Almond extract in place of Amaretto.
- To reduce the calories you may also use Fat-Free condensed milk and Cool-Whip Free, as well as sugar-free instant pudding!