Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper, Ground
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 1 cup Amaretto
- Mix the can of frozen orange juice with a half can of water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt.
- Coat chicken with this mixture.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet and saute chicken until brown.
- Remove and put in casserole.
- To skillet, add mustard, orange juice and Amaretto.
- Increase heat and boil, stirring constantly, until thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken and bake, covered, for 45 minutes. this can be frozen and reheated later.
Very strong, flavorful chicken. My picky husband absolutely LOVED it!
A very tasty recipe. My husband says it was worth the time preparing it. In fact, my whole family enjoyed this dish. We served it with rice and steamed carrots and broccoli.
Love, love, love this chicken dish! Its so easy to do and very tasty. I have made it for two parties I have gone to and each time someone has asked for the recipe.