2 hrs 30 mins
Delicate bites of Amaretto Cheesecake heaven! From "Best of Christmas".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, and melted butter. Press firmly in bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 3In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, and 1/4 cup flour. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add amaretto and almond extract, beating to combine.
- 5Spread filling evenly over prepared crust; sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- 6Bake 25 minutes, or until set.
- 7Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 8Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight; cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Cheesecake Squares
Serving Size: 1 (1230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2218.6
- Calories from Fat 1277
- Total Fat 141.9 g
- Saturated Fat 76.8 g
- Cholesterol 743.9 mg
- Sodium 1294.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 200.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 111.9 g
- Protein 41.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: