1/4 Photos of Amaretto Cheesecake
1 hr 5 mins
Yessssssssss is the only word you need to say..... when thinking about making this cheesecake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted almond
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl combine the graham crumbs, chopped almonds, sugar and butter.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Press into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 5In a large mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, sugar and flour.
- 6Mix until well blended.
- 7Beat in eggs one at a time until blended.
- 8Blend in sour cream and Amaretto.
- 9Pour over crust and bake for 10 minutes.
- 10Reduce temp to 250 degrees and bake for 40 minutes more.
- 11You want the cheese cake JUST set.
- 12Remove and place on a wire rack.
- 13Run a knife around the edges to loosen.
- 14Chill overnight.
- 15Combine the jam and amaretto in a small saucepan.
- 16Heat over low until just warm.
- 17Pour over chilled cheesecake and sprinkle with the almonds.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.1
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 126.9 mg
- Sodium 280.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: