1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This luscious cheesecake can be all done in the food processor. It bakes in a loaf pan!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup coconut macaroons
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 4 tablespoons butter (room temperature)
- 1In the food processor, put the cookies,the butter and the almonds.
- 2"Pulse" until blended and press into a bread or loaf pan that has been lined with parchmont paper. The crust will cover the bottom and go either all or part of the way up the sides of the pan. Either is fine.
- 3(You can substitute vanilla wafers or graham crackers for macaroons.).
- 4Rinse out the food processor and add the filling ingredients. Process until smooth.
- 5Pour into the crust.
- 6Set loaf pan into a 13X9 pan of warm water.
- 7Bake in 325 degree oven for 1.5 hours.
- 8Let cool and invert onto serving platter.
- 9Chill and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 814.7
- Calories from Fat 564
- Total Fat 62.7 g
- Saturated Fat 35.1 g
- Cholesterol 308.2 mg
- Sodium 482.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: