Prep 20 mins
Cook 55 mins
Cheesecake may be my favorite dessert, it is soooooooooo good.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Amaretto
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- grated chocolate
- chocolate leaves
- strawberry, halves
- Press Graham Cracker Crust mixture firmly on bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until ight and fluffy; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in 1/2 cup amaretto; pout mixture into prepared pan. Bake at 375F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
- Combine sour cream, 2 tablespoons sugar, and 2 tablespoons amaretto;stir well, and spoon over cheesecake. Bake at 500F for 5 minutes. let cool to room temperature on a wire rack; chill. Garnish with almonds, grated chocolate, chocolate leaves, and strawberry halves.