1/2 Photos of Amaretto Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Grease and flour one 9" or 10" bundt pan.
- 3Combine cake mix, eggs, instant vanilla pudding, water, oil, almond extract, and 6 tsp.
- 4of the amaretto, and blend together well.
- 5Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- 6Bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes.
- 7Remove cake from oven and while it is still warm, poke holes in the bottom and pour the amaretto icing into the holes and over the bottom of the cake.
- 8Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before removing from the pan.
- 9To make Amaretto Icing: Sift the confectioner's sugar and combine it with the remaining 1/2 cup amaretto.
- 10Blend until smooth.
- 11You can add more amaretto as needed.
- 12Makes 1- 9 or 10 inch bundt cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4602.9
- Calories from Fat 1710
- Total Fat 190.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 856.3 mg
- Sodium 6130.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 683.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 501.1 g
- Protein 47.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: