Make and share this Amaretto Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease and flour one 9" or 10" bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, instant vanilla pudding, water, oil, almond extract, and 6 tsp.
- of the amaretto, and blend together well.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350F for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove cake from oven and while it is still warm, poke holes in the bottom and pour the amaretto icing into the holes and over the bottom of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before removing from the pan.
- To make Amaretto Icing: Sift the confectioner's sugar and combine it with the remaining 1/2 cup amaretto.
- Blend until smooth.
- You can add more amaretto as needed.
- Makes 1- 9 or 10 inch bundt cake.