- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box orange cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) package instant lemon pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1⁄2 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 (10 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup amaretto liqueur
- 5 ounces apricot preserves
- 1 cup chopped toasted almond
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a bundt pan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs until light.
- Add remaining cake ingredients and beat for 5 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Pour into greased bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, depending on oven.
- Cake is done when a pick comes out clean.
- For glaze, combine all glaze ingredients except almonds in saucepan.
- Heat over med-low heat until melted.
- Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake (which has been placed on a cake/serving plate).
- Add the chopped almonds as a"crown" on top.