- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 99.22 g package instant vanilla pudding
- 29.58 ml amaretto liqueur
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml almond extract
- 59.14-118.29 ml lightly toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- 118.29 ml amaretto liqueur
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with almonds to coat pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, pudding, amaretto, water, oil, and almond extract and mix together well.
- Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Remove cake from oven, and while cake is still warm and in the pan poke holes in the bottom and pour the Amaretto glaze into the holes and bottom of the cake.
- Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours (the longer the better!) before removing from the pan.
- To Make Amaretto Glaze: Combine the confectioners sugar and Amaretto.
- Blend until smooth.
- You can add more Amaretto as needed.