1/1 Photo of Amaretto Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Moist and delicious! The longer it sits, the better it gets!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4-1/2 cup lightly toasted sliced almonds (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 3Sprinkle evenly with almonds to coat pan.
- 4Combine cake mix, eggs, pudding, amaretto, water, oil, and almond extract and mix together well.
- 5Pour batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- 6Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- 7Remove cake from oven, and while cake is still warm and in the pan poke holes in the bottom and pour the Amaretto glaze into the holes and bottom of the cake.
- 8Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours (the longer the better!) before removing from the pan.
- 9To Make Amaretto Glaze: Combine the confectioners sugar and Amaretto.
- 10Blend until smooth.
- 11You can add more Amaretto as needed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Cake
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.3
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.8 mg
- Sodium 430.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: