1/1 Photo of Amaretto Brunch Omelet
Ahhhh amaretto! Found this breakfast recipe on the Disaronno website. Sounds positively delicious and so romantic... after all.. amaretto is the liquor of love.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss the fruit with one tablespoon amaretto and set aside. This is the topping.
- 2Beat together the cream cheese and 2 tablespoons of the amaretto until smooth. Set aside. This is the filling.
- 3Whisk the eggs, milk and remaining 2 tablespoons amaretto in a small bowl until frothy.
- 4Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a medium saute or omelet pan over high heat. Coat the pan with butter. When the foam subsides, pour half the egg mixture into the pan. Swirl to distribute to eggs.
- 5When set, spoon half the filing onto one side of the omelet. Jerk the pan, tilting, to roll the omelet onto itself, then turn onto a serving plate.
- 6Repeat with the remaining butter, egg mixture and filling.
- 7Spoon the amaretto fruit mixture over the omelet and garnish with sour cream and brown sugar.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Brunch Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.5
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 486.8 mg
- Sodium 313.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: