Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
another recipe on my to do list..
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup amaretto liqueur
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons amaretto liqueur
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons hot coffee
WHITE ALMOND ICING
- 1⁄3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 325*.
- Melt butter and chocolate in pan over low heat, let cool.
- then stir in eggs, gradually add sugar. flour, salt and pecans.Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8" square pan, bake for 30-35 minutes.brownies should still be soft.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
- Poke holes in brownies with fork.and pour amaretto liquer over top.
- refrigerate overnight.
- to prepare CHOCOLATE FROSTING:.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat till smooth --
- Frost cooled brownies and drizzle in criss cross pattern with WHITE ALMOND ICING:.
- to prepare WHITE ALMOND ICING:.
- combine all ingredients in a small bowl and beat till smooth.