This recipe is from "Savory Faire" cookbook. It is very easy to make and is wonderful.
Make and share this Amaretto Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Place bread cubes, half and half, sugar, eggs, almond extract and almonds in large mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F.
- for 35 minutes or until set.
- When pudding is almost finished baking, place butter in a saucepan and melt slowly.
- Add powdered sugar and beaten egg.
- Mix quickly so that the egg doesn't cook before it is incorporated.
- Cook until smooth and incorporated.
- Add almond liqueur.
- Cut pudding into 12 squares and serve warm with warmed sauce and whipping cream.