1/2 Photos of Amaretto Bananas Foster
A delicious twist to the traditional version of Bananas Foster. It's always a hit for dinner parties and there's never a drop left. Best served over vanilla ice cream or pudding. If traditional version of Bananas Foster is preferred, just omit the Amaretto & replace with 1 oz. dark rum & 1 oz. banana liquor. This can be flambe'd at the end when adding the alcohol, however - this is only recommended for the experienced cook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in pan then add bananas. Stir over medium high heat until blended.
- 2Stir in brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt and continue to cook, stirring constantly.
- 3Add Amaretto, reduce heat, and stir until mixed through then remove from heat.
- 4Serve immediately over vanilla ice cream or vanilla pudding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Bananas Foster
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.5
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 121.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 101.3 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: