Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was found in the 2010 cookbook, Smoothie Heaven.
Make and share this Amaretto and Apricot Smoothie (Alcoholic) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 apricots, very ripe, pitted
- 1⁄4 cup amaretto liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 amaretto cookies, crumbled, for garnish
- Put the first 4 ingredients in a blender & process for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour into a glass & top with crumbled amareto cookies.
What a refreshing smoothie and perfect summer dessert! I think it is very important to use fresh apricots and O.J. Thanks for posting.