Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This is a rich, creamy dark fudge for a special person (who just might be you!). For me, this is enough amaretto, but the amount can be increased or decreased as you prefer it. And, you can experiment with other liqueurs, but I'm especially fond of amaretto ...
Top Review by Pumpkie
This fudge is so simple and to die for! It melts in your mouth and is so smooth, not grainy like some fudge's can be. The only thing I did that could be helpful is too grate the unsweetened chocolate before putting it in the pan too melt. Thanks for a great recipe. I can't wait to put this on the table at easter.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons amaretto liqueur