Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave me this recipe. It is supposed to be better than what you can buy in a store, and much cheaper too.
- 118.29 ml granulated sugar
- 59.14 ml dark brown sugar
- 177.44 ml water, very hot
- 118.29 ml corn syrup
- 354.88 ml vodka, 80-proof
- 14.79 ml almond extract
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Combine the hot water with the sugars in a glass bowl.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add corn syrup and stir well.
- Add vodka and flavorings and stir.
- Store in a sealed container (I use empty liquor bottles).