1/2 Photos of Amaretto Almond Cheesecake 1999
1 hr 20 mins
easy and yummy give this a try...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies, crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 ounces melted butter or 2 ounces margarine
- 1Spray a 9 inch spring form pan with a cooking spray, the bottom and sides.
- 2Place cookie crumbs (including the vanilla filling) in a large bowl.
- 3(A total of 2 1/2 cups).
- 4Add the 1/8 tsp almond extract and the melted butter.
- 5Combine well until crumbly.
- 6Pack onto bottom and up the sides of prepared pan.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 9In a mixer bowl place 24 ounces cream cheese and beat until thick and fluffly.
- 10Add in the can of Sweetened Condensed Milk and combine well.
- 11Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well to combine after each egg.
- 12Add the amaretto liquer and almond extract and vanilla extract.
- 13Beat well combined.
- 14Add by stirring in the toasted sliced crushed almond.
- 15Pour into prepared cookie lined spring form pan.
- 16If desired you can scatter a few toasted sliced almond over the top.
- 17Bake at 300 degrees oven for 60 minutes.
- 18Until the centre is set.
- 19Remove to a rack and cool at least two hours.
- 20Then refrigerate another 8 hours or overnite until serving.
- 21Note: this cheesecake bakes as you would any other one.
- 22bake by your favourite and tried and true method whether it be a water bath or dry heat-- works either way--.
- 23I always bake my cakes the same way (dry heat) and can tell when to remove them by the doneness around the edge and a slight jiggle still in centre--.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretto Almond Cheesecake 1999
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 260.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.7 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies