There is no flour in these cookies which makes them perfect for people with gluten allergies
Make and share this Amaretti Cookies (No Flour and Low-Fat) recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper, then generously grease the paper.
- Process the almonds in 2 batches in a food processor until finely ground.
- In a bowl combine the almonds with powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract until blended, then stir in the egg whites; mix to combine (the batter will be sticky!).
- Drop from a teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for abouit 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.