1/1 Photo of Amaretti Cookies (No Flour and Low-Fat)
There is no flour in these cookies which makes them perfect for people with gluten allergies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Line a cookie sheet with parchment or waxed paper, then generously grease the paper.
- 3Process the almonds in 2 batches in a food processor until finely ground.
- 4In a bowl combine the almonds with powdered sugar, vanilla and almond extract until blended, then stir in the egg whites; mix to combine (the batter will be sticky!).
- 5Drop from a teaspoon onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for abouit 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amaretti Cookies (No Flour and Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (766 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.8
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g