Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Amanda's World Famous Krab Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, flake crab meat.
- drizzle lemon juice and stir until mixed.
- Set aside for ten minutes to let lemon juice soak inches.
- While waiting, coarsely chop celery and scallions and set aside.
- Returning to crab, sprinkle dill weed, lemon pepper and garlic salt over crab.
- Add chopped celery and scallions to bowl.
- Stir in Miracle Whip to desired consistency.
- Refrigerate up to 8 hours for best taste.
When making this recipe, I wanted it more like a spread than a salad, so flaked & chopped the crab pretty fine, & diced the celery & onions fine, as well! I also cut the mayo back to just 1 cup, but that was personal preference showing up! This would have been great as a salad, I know, but it was perfect, this time around, as the spread I wanted! Definitely a recipe worth keeping around! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's round of Pick A Chef]