Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Super easy potato cheese soup! It taste like it's made from scratch but with half the effort. This is the recipe you have been looking for!
- Mix milk, soup and chicken broth in a large sauce pan. Then add hashbrowns.
- Bring to a boil on high heat, stirring frequently.
- Once boiling turn down to med-high heat so its a high simmer and continue to simmer for 10 minutes stiring frequently.
- Stir in shredded cheese immediately after the 10 minutes is up until well blended.
- Top with more shredded cheese, bacon bits and green onions. Enjoy!