This recipe is delicious and very easy to make. Great to make for a large group. We made this recipe for the dinner party that we had for a group of my daughter and her friends for Homecoming 2008. It is so good. We looked for recipes all over Zaar and the Internet. This recipe came from Simple Recipes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine the minced garlic with the melted butter in a bowl.
- In another bowl combine bread crumbs, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and pepper.
- Dip chicken pcs into garlic butter, then into crumb mixture to coat.
- Place coated chicken pieces on to a 9x13 baking dish.
- Try to leave a little room between each piece.
- Drizzle with remaining garlic butter.
- Bake uncovered 15 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- The chicken will be much more browned on the bottom than on the top.