- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 5 cups oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine margarine, sugar, vanilla, cocoa, milk, and peanut butter in a large pan or microwave safe bowl.
- Melt on stovetop or in microwave, stirring often, until well mixed.
- Stir in oatmeal.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Roll between hands to make balls that look like meatballs.
- Let cool.
- (Note: The sugar can be reduced if you like).