Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a chocolate and/or ice cream lovers dream. It's homeade ice cream without spending money for an ice cream maker. It's really easy, using only 3 ingredients. You'll get addicted.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 cups whipping cream
- whip the cream.
- in bowl, stir together milk and syrup.
- using electric mixer, fold in cream.
- pour mix into aluminum foil-lined 9X5 pan.
- freeze approximately 4 hours or until firm.
- return leftovers to freezer.