Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 16 ounces cheese filled tortellini
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packettomato-garlic-basil marinade (Grillmates)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (15 ounce) jar alfredo sauce (we like Bertolli)
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- Spray a skillet with non-fat cooking spray and cook turkey until completely white (crumble while cooking). Drain if needed.
- Add water, marinade packet and vinegar to turkey and mix well.
- Cook for about 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally until water has been cooked off.
- Heat alfredo sauce in microwave or on stove.
- To serve, put pasta on plate, top with turkey, and then alfredo sauce.