Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I came up with this tonight using up things in the cabinet. I served it with Asparagus Asparagus
Make and share this Amalfi Turkey Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- Spray a skillet with non-fat cooking spray and cook turkey until completely white (crumble while cooking). Drain if needed.
- Add water, marinade packet and vinegar to turkey and mix well.
- Cook for about 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally until water has been cooked off.
- Heat alfredo sauce in microwave or on stove.
- To serve, put pasta on plate, top with turkey, and then alfredo sauce.