1/1 Photo of Amalfi Turkey Alfredo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- 2Spray a skillet with non-fat cooking spray and cook turkey until completely white (crumble while cooking). Drain if needed.
- 3Add water, marinade packet and vinegar to turkey and mix well.
- 4Cook for about 10 minutes more, stirring occasionally until water has been cooked off.
- 5Heat alfredo sauce in microwave or on stove.
- 6To serve, put pasta on plate, top with turkey, and then alfredo sauce.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Amalfi Turkey Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.6
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 91.7 mg
- Sodium 333.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: