Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A secret ingredient makes for a wonderfully soft cookie!
Make and share this Always Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In large bowl beat butter, sugars, vanilla and pudding until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture, and beat until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (if desired).
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.