Recipe by ChefDebs
This always turns out perfectly, wonderful to serve with your favorite horseradish sauce on a cold buffet table
- 3 lbs beef tenderloin, whole and trimmed
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dried basil, pepper, garlic salt and oil. Rub over meat.
- Transfer beef to a shallow roasting pan and roast in a preheated 400* oven , uncovered, exactly 30 mins ( Meat will be rare).
- Remove from oven, tent with foil and allow to stand for 15 minutes
- Slice and arrange on a serving platter.