- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons tomato ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl. The consistency will seem extremely soupy, but don't worry, it will come out perfectly.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, draining fat every 30 minutes.
- Top with ketchup 20 minutes before baking time is up.
- Let cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and slice.