A co-worker of mine always made this taco dip and ever since I stole the recipe from her it's been a big hit anywhere I bring it. Be prepared for this to always be your "thing" to bring! You can also easily jazz up this taco dip to your liking by adding the toppings you like!
- Blend together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese and sour cream mixture in bottom of a 9x13" pan.
- Layer taco sauce on top, tilting pan if need be to get an even layer throughout.
- Layer cheese, tomatoes and finish with olives keep all layers even.
- Serve cold with tortilla chips.